Fisicamente Formazione s.r.l.s. was founded in 2015 by Anna Maria Vitali, with the aim of optimizing the training courses that had already been taking place at A.S.D. Fisicamente since 2005.
A.S.D. Fisicamente continues to offer Pilates lessons for those who wish to train and keep fit in the correct way. (for more info please click on STUDIO)
Fisicamente Formazione’s training activity is aimed at physical education students, physiotherapists, professional dancers and sportsmen. Our goal is to enhance your teaching performance, providing you with specific training and post-rehabilitation programmes, through methods such as Pilates and many other motor techniques related to the myofascial systems.
Fisicamente Formazione aims to:
- develop new teaching and teach motor skills;
- spread new knowledge about physical education;
- train new, competent professionalscreare;
- spread a motor skill approach that is able to ensure a full and healthy workout;
- guarantee instructors continuing training;
- promote internationally renowned teachers.
Fisicamente Formazione trains:
- PILATES INSTRUCTORS: Matwork, Reformer and Comprehensive;
- FASCIAL FITNESS INSTRUCTORS: interdisciplinary training for Pilates, Yoga and Dancer instructors, and also for clinical professionals such as physiotherapists, doctors and osteopaths;
- MYOFASCIAL TRAINING programs (for Pilates instructors): Fascia in Motion (posture), Fascia in Action (dynamic activity), both on matwork and machines;
- INTERNATIONAL PILATES CONFERENCES: Pilates Educational Conference (PEC) and Fascia Retreat.